On this episode of The Pedalshift Project, we welcome eBike expert Biking Brian to chat about his eBike touring and adventures. We discuss his background in bicycling and touring, his experiences with building eBikes and battery packs, and the future potential of eBike travel.
Hey it’s the direct download link for The Pedalshift Project 345: eBike Adventures with Biking Brian.
Have some bike touring or overnight stories to share? Send your pics, audio or a quick tweet – all welcome. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the lightly-used Pedalshift voicemail line at (202) 930-1109
eBike Adventures with Biking Brian
- Brian’s eBike touring experience
- Brian’s charger and battery pack
- Brian’s background and early bicycling experience
- Building eBikes and battery packs
- The ease of installing eBike components
- Potential future eBike tour routes
- The challenges of finding charging spots during the day
- The availability of online videos for guidance in installing eBike components
- The future of eBike touring and its potential popularity
- The complexity and process of building eBikes and battery pack
- Future adventures
Watch this conversation
As always we like to close out the show with a special shoutout to the Pedalshift Society! Because of support from listeners like you, Pedalshift is a weekly bicycle touring podcast with a global community, expanding into live shows and covering new tours like this summer’s upcoming bike tour! If you like what you hear, you can support the show for 5 bucks, 2 bucks or even a buck a month. And there’s one-shot and annual options if you’re not into the small monthly thing. Check it all out at pedalshift.net/society.
Mark Van Raam
Dan Gebhart, RIP
The post The Pedalshift Project 345: eBike Adventures with Biking Brian appeared first on Pedalshift.